Monday, October 13, 2008

... we're going to Disney World!

We made reservations at Disney World and booked our airline tickets today! We are leaving in just 34 days. I can't wait!

We had planned to go early next year, but Ryan has one more trip to China next year, and it keeps moving around (January? March? who knows). So we decided to just go now instead of trying to work it into next year. When I found airline tickets for $60 per person it sealed the deal.

Is it to early to make a paper chain to count down the days?

2 comments:

Amy said...

Kristen- We've had paper chain count downs at our house that exceeded 70 chains or more! I think you should make one ASAP! We currently have one hanging for our trip to Dec and Lorie's...only two more chains to go!!

Lorie said...

Rachael's going to LOVE it! I can't tell you how many little girls were walking around Disneyland in their princess costumes! I thought of Rach everytime I saw it!