Sunday, October 5, 2008

... and Cootie.

We were looking at toys at the store yesterday when we came across the games, and I found Cootie. When I saw that it was for ages 3 to 6, I knew we had to have it. It was one of mt family's favorites when I was a kid.


After we assembled all the pieces and laid out the board, we played a rousing version. Rachael built the bug of her dreams -pink head, pink body, all the same legs (cool roller skates!), pretty lips, and a bow on her head. There are some cool new options we didn't have when I was little!

2 comments:

Amy said...

I used to love to play that game! Dec and I would spend hours building them...I don't think we knew how to play the actual game. Maybe Santa will bring it for the Olivas boys. Where did you find it?

Kristin said...

We got it at Meijer (a grocery store/drugstore, kind of like a superWalMart but better). I would guess most stores (Target, Walmart) would have it around Christmas, or you could always get it from Amazon.

It's fun!! Hope it works for you!!