Thursday, October 16, 2008

... Rachael's great day.

This morning Rachael and I were talking to Nana on the phone, telling her about our trip to Disney World. Nana was asking about the princesses Rachael might see, like Cinderella or Sleeping Beauty. When Nana asked about Ariel, Rachael said, "No, Ariel lives under the sea." Too bad; I was hoping we would see her!

Tonight we were shopping at the grocery store. Rachael was alternately singing, "Hooray, hooray, today is a wonderful day!" and talking like a pirate: "Arrrgh, matey!" No idea where she heard either of those things. Someday I will miss having my own entertainment system at the grocery store.

When we were leaving Kroeger, Rachael said, "Wow, what a great day!"

You got it, kiddo.

2 comments:

Ryan said...

She must be getting ready for Pirates of the Caribbean...

Nikki said...

You are such a great Mom and she is lucky to have you! You guys will have so much fun in Disney, enjoy the bliss!! Thanks for your comment, I will always miss you also and it was great while it lasted! Thanks again for the pictures, everyone tells me all the time how great they are!