Thursday, October 30, 2008

... spray paint.

Ryan has a Jedi costume that is fairly authentic - I know because I made it myself a couple of years ago. It has become something of an an obsession, every year now we have added a little something to it. (Last year it was a belt I bought on eBay. It's awesome.) This year we decided we needed some food capsules. (Not actual food in them!)

Like good students, we did lots of internet research. We finally settled on some pen caps and buttons to make our creation. (The pen caps I liked the best were $6 for a package of 3 pens... now I have three great pens with no lids. Oh well.) The best part, though, is spray painting the whole piece. I used metallic copper spray paint. It's my inner painter - I love to paint!

1 comment:

D'ann said...

That is TOO cool! Talk about creative!!