Thursday, October 23, 2008

... our Halloween tradition.


Portrait Innovations, a children's photography studio, has a deal where if you only choose one pose, you can get one 10x13, two 8x10, four 5x7, four 3x5, and 32 wallets for just $9.95. A couple of years ago I thought it would be fun to get some pictures of her in her Halloween costume, and this seemed like a great way to do it and have lots of pictures to send to family and friends. We have continued to go every year now, and will continue to do so until Rachael doesn't want to do it anymore or the deal runs out.

Here are pictures from 2007 and 2006, in case you missed them!

3 comments:

Amy said...

So cute! I love getting my girl fix while reading your blog and seeing Rachael all dolled up!

Kristin said...

I was thinking of your boys when we were there! There was a family with three boys that had pictures done right before us, and the boys were just mesmerized by Rachael dancing around in her Cinderella dress. So funny! Wish I'd had my camera for that moment.

Rochelle said...

When I see these pictures, I realize how big she is and how much she has grown since we saw her last! I love the tradition, what a great idea!