Sunday, October 19, 2008

... keeping busy.

Weekends are harder when Ryan is out of town; in fact they usually don't feel like weekends because everything is just the same. But today I had lots of things to do, and keeping busy makes the day go faster.

I got Rachael and I dressed for church, fixed some refreshments for Relief Society (it's our RS president's birthday), picked up a friend for church, played the organ (including a congregational hymn), dropped off Rachael in nursery, dashed off to Primary to play the piano (I'm just the relief until they call someone, but it's going on three months now...), a quick potty break for Rachael, went to Relief Society where I played the piano, dropped off a friend at her home, fixed lunch, dropped off Rachael at another friend's house so I could go to choir, hit a high G# at choir practice, picked up Rachael, went to an open house for a newly minted Eagle Scout, went home, fixed dinner. Which was hot dogs. I'm wiped.

I'm grateful tomorrow won't be so busy.

3 comments:

Ryan said...

Did you get a chance to play the piano?

Rochelle said...

Whew! What a whirlwind! Don't you just feel like 'The Wo-man'! though? You see a busy day - and I see an amazing woman sharing her many talents!

Jolayne said...

I understand your plight somewhat. Chris is gone during the week now regularly, but fortunately comes home on the weekend.