Wednesday, December 31, 2008

... one whole year.

I have managed to blog something I'm thankful for every day this year. Actually, at 434 posts, I've managed more than once a day! I'm proud of myself - I was sure I would make it a month or two and then run out of steam.

I'm not sure I'm going to keep up this pace next year, or even if I want to try. The positive side for me has been that every day, and especially on bad days, it has forced me to find the silver lining in any problems that arise. (Like when the main plumbing line broke, or we struggled with potty training, or Ryan spent weeks in China). At some point during the day I start thinking about how I'm going to spin my experiences into something I am thankful for.

I'm thankful, too, for all my friends and family that keep up with my blog.

Happy 2009!

No comments: