Sunday, December 14, 2008

... many things.

I'm thankful I got a break from playing the piano in Primary. It was nice to not have such a frantic Sunday.

I'm thankful Rachael only has two more weeks left in nursery. I'm pretty excited for her to be in Primary.

I'm thankful we had a good choir rehearsal this afternoon. The Christmas program is next week and I'm feeling like we will do all right.

I'm thankful I didn't crash into that car when I drove to the Stake Center tonight. Even though he really really deserved it.

I'm thankful I ended up sitting by the soprano soloists at the Messiah sing-along. I got dumped off the bench I was originally sitting on, but then I ended up with all those great sisters who can really sing.

I'm thankful I went to the Messiah sing-along because it's fun to pretend I know how to sing and it sounds pretty good when you sing with an entire group.

No comments: