Thursday, December 4, 2008

... Christmas decorations.

Christmas is my favorite holiday. I love everything about it - the music, the decorations, the gift giving, the choir program, and especially the reason to celebrate the birth of Jesus Christ.

We have been decorating the house for Christmas; it always feels so much more cheerful this time of year when we are finished! Rachael has really gotten into this year, too. She has her own pink tinsel tree that she adores.

One night after we were finished with the family tree, she asked me where all the nutcrackers go. I told her the kitchen. (They do - most of them go up on top of the cabinets). A few minutes later I found she had set them all up in the kitchen... but down at Rachael height. It was a shame to move them!

3 comments:

Ashly said...

I love Nutcrackers! I love The Nutcracker as well. a couple of random requests...any chance you could email me a list of what you're reading/what you've read for book club lately? Also- how did you do those pretzel sticks? Those are adorable and I might have to steal your idea :)

Lorie said...

You could just work around them for the next few weeks, right?? I, too, would be sad to move them!

Amy said...

All that hard work!!! We adults have too many rules!