Monday, July 7, 2008

... she's learning.

Rachael has been taking pictures with her Fisher Price camera when we take 'photo trips.' She is improving immensely - when Santa gave her a new pink camera for Christmas, most of her pictures were of the floor, her feet, the wall, and so on. I was looking at her pictures today, and although there were quite a few random pictures of things like the remote, mom's shoes, and her juice, she also got some neat pictures from the cemetery and our trip to Blue Licks State Park.

Here is a picture Rachael took at the cemetery:

And here is what she looked like taking the shot:
She is doing a great job!

Here is a picture of me that she took today:
The resolution on her camera is not great, but it's a pretty good picture for a 3 year old photographer!

5 comments:

Ryan said...

She's a natural. Must get that from her mother.

Carli said...

She got some good ones! The one of you is really nice. :)

Karin said...

Wow! She did a great job! I love the one of her taking the picture! She learns from the best!

Lorie said...

I think she takes better pictures than me!

Becky said...

I just found your blog - how could I be so out of the loop?! Love that picture of you. We let Eleanor hold my real camera - with neck strap to take our picture at Disneyland. I love it!