Saturday, July 26, 2008

... pictures and more pictures.

Lots of photo opportunities today! I took some for a friend of mine with her kids. They were lots of fun to photograph, and I was wondering why I don't do this more often. Then I reviewed the pictures on my computer, and quite a few are a little blurry. (I was trying to hand-hold the camera at F 8.0, guess I learned my lesson there). Still fun though. I'm always grateful for the opportunity to learn more about photography.



Tonight I helped out at a wedding reception for a super-cute couple in our ward. I was not the wedding photographer (thankfully!) but I did manage to get a few good pictures with my point n shoot camera. It was fun to be at their reception because my 14th wedding anniversary is in a few days.

Once again, my favorite pictures usually don't involve actual people... this is her shoe.

No comments: