Thursday, November 27, 2008

... Thanksgiving.

What a great day to have gratitude journal!

Thanksgiving is my favorite holiday. I love cooking all day, eating a big meal, and especially hanging around with the family. I enjoy having a day where we are really suppose to reflect on all the things we are thankful for and that make us happy.

In no particular order, here is a gigantic paragraph on some of the things I thought about today:

A warm and comfortable house ~ We always have enough food ~ We have lots of great friends ~ We have wonderful supportive families that love us ~ We have a really great ward here in Richmond ~ The gospel of Jesus Christ and that families are forever ~ Singing with the choir ~ Long distance phone calls ~ My beautiful charming 3 year old and all her 'why' questions ~ Rachael's birthmother and her family ~ Hot chocolate ~ Living in a free country ~ And all the veterans that have fought to keep it that way ~ Clothes that fit ~ My laptop computer ~ All my great camera gear ~ My wonderful husband ~ Christmas decorations ~ Facebook ~ Our family vacation to Disney World.

No comments: