Friday, November 21, 2008

... available tickets.

Last night after we got home from Florida I was suppose to go see Twilight with a group of friends. But, like and idiot, I forgot to buy my ticket ahead of time, and of course there were none left. So I went down to the theater anyway to see if one would become available and to hang out for a little while, but of course another ticket was out of the question, so I went home.

This afternoon, though, I found there were some available tickets for a show tonight, so I called my friend Cathy and we are off to see the 8:40 showing. It's not the midnight show from last night, but I think I'll survive. And I'll be home in bed at a decent hour!

2 comments:

Lorie said...

So what did you think??

Kristin said...

I thought it was pretty good. Followed the book as well as it could, which was nice. Have you seen it yet?