Saturday, November 8, 2008

A New Blog

When I started this blog, I had intended it to be a place just for me to write down something every day that I am thankful for or that makes me happy. Since then, it has kind of morphed into a combination of things I am thankful for and a regular journal, and I vacillate all the time between posting news and events or just things I am thankful for. A few days it occurred to me I could do both!

So, without further adieu, I announce our Family Blog, at http://family-ricks.blogspot.com. Both Ryan and I will contribute, and we will try to post fun family activities and vacations as well as day to day randomness.

We will both still maintain our personal blogs, and now I feel like I can go back to posting things that inspire me without documenting my entire life. Ryan will still be posting plenty of fishing logs on his blog, too.

Update your bookmarks! :)

No comments: