Sunday, November 30, 2008

... an easy lesson.

Today in Relief Society we had the easiest lesson ever... we showed the video of President Uchtdorf's talk from the last General Relief Society Meeting. Some days I wish we could have every lesson on TV. It was nice.

We also had a little time for discussion, too, and I think that was good. And I love getting in front of a group of people and saying "what did you learn?" and getting 30 blank stares... good times. Fortunately the blank stares didn't last long!

3 comments:

Jessie said...

It was a good lesson. He happens to be my favorite speaker so it was nice. You led a great discussion. I believe that blank stares disappear quicker with an enthusiastic teacher.

The Duryeas said...

(This is your cousin Maegan)
I teach RS too! That is exactly how I have wanted to teach a few lessons. The apostles say things so much better than I ever can.

Kristin said...

Actually I'm not a teacher I'm the Education Counselor. Leaves me with 5th Sundays and anything extra that comes up! But you should use the video for a lesson, too - it's awesome.