Sunday, June 1, 2008

... the Visiting Teaching conference is over.

Somehow for our visiting teaching conference this year I ended up making the programs, a handout, some bookmarks, and preparing the musical number. I'm not crazy about those days in church when I feel like it's the Kristin Ricks Show. I would so much rather someone else did it. But the bookmarks were cute and the musical number was really nice; I got goosebumps during the 3rd verse, and that doesn't usually happen when I am the one playing the piano. (Too focused on what I do). I'm glad it's all done. And since our RS President lives in what will be the new Berea Branch, and the rest of the presidency lives in Richmond, we will all be released next Sunday. YAY!

1 comment:

Karin said...

All the pressure! I am glad it is over for you too! Sometimes I feel the same way! The bookmarks did turn out cute!!!! And well... the piano, wish I was there to hear! It is amazing how the spirit works through music.
Yeah! 10 points for getting to the finish line!