Sunday, June 8, 2008

... and a little comic relief.

I was asked to bear my testimony in Relief Society, which wouldn't be such a big deal but it was our last meeting as a ward; they split off the Berea Branch today in sacrament meeting and those people will be meeting as their own branch starting next week. So I was struggling a little with my composure.

At that exact moment someone in nursery brought Rachael down to the RS room. Rachael ran up to me at the microphone so I picked her up. She then said loudly into the microphone "I need to use the potty mommy!" Everyone chuckled, of course. The real punchline? She was wearing a diaper.

2 comments:

Karin said...

I remember the sunburns that I got spending time with you at your house growing up! I still think of the time we were alone there for several days one summer! The pool and when we woke up to white on the front lawn.(someone TPeed the house with a million rolls of TP!)haha Good times!
I just love kids and all they say! and I love it when Dennis cooks-now the clean-up is not as fun for me!

Lorie said...

Couldn't have timed that any better!! Nice one, Rach!