Wednesday, June 11, 2008

... my new eyes.

I had my six month (okay, it was really 8 months) checkup on my laser eye surgery today. Everything looks good! My vision is still 20/20 in each eye and 20/15 together. It's amazing.

Like everyone else who has this done, I don't know why I didn't do it 10 years ago. (Except maybe it was pretty expensive 10 years ago). But the results are amazing and I just love not needing contacts or glasses.

When I was younger, the two things I wanted to change the most about myself were my front teeth that I thought stuck out too much, and my vision. Braces and time have taken care of the front teeth, and Lasik has taken care of the vision. Awesome! Too bad I now have a whole new list of things to change.

1 comment:

Jolayne said...

I've never had to wear glasses, but I can imagine the change and freedom would be fantastic.