Friday, September 19, 2008

... my carpet cleaner.

Rachael is doing moderately well with potty training, but when she goes down, she does it with style. Today she wet through two pairs of underwear, two outfits, then the floor in the family room, the floor in her bedroom, and topped it off by wetting the rocking chair in her bedroom.

Thank goodness for my little carpet cleaner, that not only cleaned the carpets but the rocking chair as well.

And I'm also very grateful that it wasn't nearly as bad as the poop mess my sister-in-law had to deal with a couple of weeks ago, or the barf mess my friend Jolayne had, at night, with two girls on two separate nights.

1 comment:

Lorie said...

I need one of those! Today Braden attempted to clean up an accident all by himself...really not all that helpful in the end!