Thursday, September 11, 2008

... and a chocolate recipe.

My friend Crystal sent me this recipe today for chocolate cake in a coffee mug. It's so yummy! It was excellent with whipped cream.


3 Minute Chocolate Cake

One coffee mug (or small bowl)
4 Tbsp all-purpose flour
4 Tbsp sugar
2 Tbsp cocoa powder
1 egg
3 Tbsp milk
3 Tbsp oil
splash of vanilla
3 Tbsp chocolate chips (optional)

Add flour, sugar, and cocoa powder to mug, mix well. Stir in egg. Add milk, oil and vanilla, mix well. Add chocolate chips (if desired). Microwave 3 minutes on high. Allow to cool slightly, tip out onto a plate if desired.

As you can see, I put a plate under my coffee mug, and I was really glad I did. I hate cleaning out the microwave.

2 comments:

Karin said...

yummmm!
Thanks for posting the recipe! I will be using it in the near future!

Jen said...

I'll be trying this, soon. Thanks!