Sunday, August 10, 2008

... and she's listening.

To preface this, Rachael calls hot chocolate a "piece a cocoa." It was one of those Rachaelisms that got started sometime last year and it's kind of cute so it manages to hang on. (Like "bingers" for fingers and "ham scream" for ice cream.) Also, we drink cocoa instead of having tea at our tea parties.

This morning I was getting Rachael dressed for church, and we chose a purple jumper with a white shirt to wear. Of course the white shirt goes on first, so as I was slipping it over her head, Rachael said, "What's this?"

I said, "It's your T-shirt."

She promptly replied, "We don't drink tea, mommy. This is my piece-a-cocoa shirt."

Smart girl!

2 comments:

Lorie said...

So cute! Aren't you glad you're doing this blog so you will be able to look back and have all these wonderful and cute things written?? I love and miss Rach! Give her some big loves for me!

Jolayne said...

Cute new do for Rachael! She looks adorable.