Sunday, August 31, 2008

... 10 things.

10 things I like about Sundays:

1. At least one day a week I get dressed, fix my hair, and put on makeup.
2. Spending time with other adults.
3. Singing hymns.
4. Rachael loves to go to nursery, and I love to send her.
5. Down time all afternoon on Sunday.
6. Watching a Disney movie with Rachael after naptime.
7. Talking to family on the phone.
8. Ryan usually fixes Sunday dinner. (Sets the table, too!)
9. Ryan sometimes does the dishes too.
10. Recharging my spiritual batteries for another week.

Ryan is in China this week... guess I'm going to have to deal with 8 & 9 myself today... cereal anyone?

2 comments:

Stacy James said...

I love Sundays too, but if my husband did what your husband does, it would be all the sweeter. I'm totally jealous!

Ashly said...

cute 10, kristen! good luck while ryan's gone :)