Saturday, February 16, 2008

... the birthday girl!

I can't believe our little princess is three years old! How time flies! She is such a cheerful, outgoing, wonderful little girl. (I can say this because she's sleeping right now).

I remember they called us when she was born, and we drove all night to get there. We arrived at the hospital at about 2 am and everyone from the security guard in the parking lot to the nurses on the maternity ward knew we were coming. I'll never forget the first time I saw Rachael, she was so tiny and perfect and unbelievable. I still can't believe she's ours.

We love her birthmother so much for giving us the greatest gift ever. Happy Birthday Rachael!

ps... isn't that the most incredible Cinderella cake? Our next door neighbor, Jason, made it for us!

No comments: