Friday, February 13, 2009

Tagged

My friend Shannon photo tagged me!

These are the rules:
1) Go to the third folder where you store your pictures on your computer
2)Select the third picture
3)Explain the picture
4)No cheating (cropping, editing, etc.)


These are my Tete-a-Tete daffodils blooming in front of our house in Colorado, with the sunset in the background. If you have never grown that particular daffodil, they bloom really early (Feb or Mar) and only grow to 4-6 inches. I love them - I planted some at our house here in KY. Obviously I have not edited this photo. And it was taken with my old Nikon Coolpix camera.

Also I should note that Shannon's photo tag was actually for the 4th picture in the 4th folder, but that was just a random picture of the car I bought that year and not really interesting... so I switched to the 3rd because this picture is more fun.

I'm tagging some of my photo friends: Becky, Carli, and Denisha.

No comments: