Monday, August 31, 2009

Good Food

I would be remiss if I didn't make a note to myself (translate: post on my blog) about all my favorite foods we got to eat while we were out West.

Huckleberry candy bar (a new favorite!)
Idaho Spud candy bar (OK, it's not that great of a candy bar, but it does have the appeal of being a candy bar version of a potato. And it has coconut. Yum.)
Fried chicken at Maddox
A hamburger, fries with fry sauce, and a raspberry milkshake from Arctic Circle (I mixed it up a little this time by going for the raspberry cheesecake milkshake)
Lunch at Costa Vida
A pastry from Sweetly Divine pastries (I'm pretty sure I need one of those every day)
Lunch at Bajios (which we do actually have a Bajios in Lexington, I just haven't managed to get there for lunch yet)
Horseradish cheese from Gossner's (another new favorite!)

It seems impossible to hit all my favorites every time - too many favorites, never a trip long enough - but this was seriously a pretty good eating trip.

1 comment:

Jen said...

Hey cool! I love hearing about Maddox! It was started by my great uncle Irvin. My grandma cooked there on occasion and my dad had his first job there tending cattle that became hamburger.