Monday, June 8, 2009

I completely forgot about this until I was looking at pictures today, but last week Rachael's friend Clark turned 4. She happened to have a playdate over at their house on his birthday, and I suggested we buy a small gift for his birthday.

She decided instead that Clark would really like one of her cars, and plowed through her toybox until she found one she thought he would like. (It's a Hot Wheels racecar; it's pretty cool, it glows in the dark. Hard to tell under the wrapping paper, I know!)

I thought she would end up wanting it back, so I tried to convince her we could buy something, but she was having none of that. This was the car for Clark. She helped wrap it up, took it over there, and gave it to him. And was just pleased as punch to have given him something for his birthday.

Good job, sweetie!

1 comment:

Karl said...

What a generous girl!