Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Catching Up

Usually when I realize I am behind on posting, I do each one as an individual post. Call it sheer laziness on my part or just an effort to put a bunch of random things together, but here are a few things...

The baby swallows! Well, they aren't much of babies anymore. They have flown the next. I'm thankful the cats didn't get them before they could fly, and now I am thankful that I can wash off the front porch.


Corpuscular rays. I just think they are cool.

What a year for the pool! Last year it was all I could do to get Rachael to get her feet wet. Now she will go in water up to her chest and will happily get wet and splash people. She still won't put her head under the water but it's such a vast improvement from last year I am thrilled.

Other randomness...

-Air conditioning. I have developed a deep appreciation for air conditioning in the house and in the car, that I never had when I lived in a drier climate.

-Pull ups. Because they are so much easier than changing diapers and so much less messy than accidents. And they come in large sizes, so we can wear them all the way through elementary school, if necessary.

-Better spending habits. For the first time since we started dumping debt and seriously sticking to a budget, I had grocery money left at the end of the week. Yay! Small victories.

-Sunscreen. Which I will make sure I use next time I go to the pool.

No comments: