Friday, March 28, 2008

... shampoo.

Rachael had a potty-training accident today, so I sent her upstairs to change her pants and get some dry panties. She was gone for awhile, which is normal. (She is easily distracted by the toys in her room.) When she came back down she had something oily in her hair, and I couldn't figure out what it was. We looked all over her room to see if we could find the source, to no avail. After several attempts to get the information out of her ("Where did you put that stuff, Rachael?" "In my hair, Momma!"), I convinced her I would like to put some in my hair, too. She went to her closet and opened the door, then pulled out her little travel kit. In that kit I keep some Babylax for her occasional irregularity.

Of course... she dumped the contents of three vials on her head to "style" her hair.

We were so glad to take a bath and wash our hair!!

No comments: