Friday, March 7, 2008

... making a movie.

Once a year I try to go through all the video footage we have taken and put together a DVD of Rachael for her birthmother. It's a lot of work but certainly easier one year at a time. Yes, I know it would be better if I did it more frequently; I figure I'm doing pretty well to hit once a year. It's fun to see the year in review! I tend to photograph important moments or silly things Rachael does, but I tend to videotape the everyday stuff, like when she plays the piano or dances and sings. Between the two it's a pretty good record of our lives.

So I'm grateful that I need to make a movie; otherwise I might never review these tapes!

1 comment:

Jolayne said...

That is amazing that you would take the time to make it. Kudos to you for being so thoughtful.