Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Girls Day

Rachael and I decided a girls day was in order. It was a fun way to spend time with my favorite girl before Christmas. We had pizza for lunch, then went out for a movie and some shopping. (I even managed to pick up a stocking stuffer on the sly, thanks to a really helpful and quiet store clerk. yay!)

We took in the latest Disney flick. I know there has been some controversy with lots of points in this movie, but Rachael loved it. She thought Tiana was a great princess and even the voodoo witch doctor wasn't too scary for her.
New shoes! Size nine - wow. What's a proper girls day out without either a new outfit or new shoes?

We had a great time. I didn't get a single thing done around the house or anything ready for Christmas but it was still an entirely worthwhile endeavor.

No comments: