Monday, December 28, 2009

Christmas Treats

Treats we made this past month...
Peppermint Bark
We made this for playgroup one day. It turned out OK.

Cookie Dough Sundae
This is pure temptation. In a bowl.
French vanilla ice cream with homemade cookie dough on top.

Fortune Cookies
These were way more trouble than they are worth. I thought there would be lots, but as it turns out, but I only got about a dozen good ones, so they all went to Rachael's preschool teachers at Building Blocks.

Jam Thumbprints

A perennial favorite. I made these for Ryan for a potluck at work, and for Rachael's preschool teachers at Little Hands.

Christmas Tree Cake Pops
Fun with cake pops! I found a cookie cutter just the right size for tree pops. I also tried stocking pops, but they didn't turn out as well.

Sugar Cookies
Of course. Can you think of a better use for sprinkles?

1 comment:

Jessie said...

What fun yummy desserts! I better not let Aid see that blog or she will have me calling for recipes :)