Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Williams Sonoma

Today was my day to drive Clark and Rachael to preschool in Lexington. To occupy my time while I was in town, I went drooling [shopping] at Williams Sonoma. They had all things Thanksgiving around the store, and I even got a sample of some pumpkin pie and apple cider.

Wouldn't stuffing look beautiful in this copper au gratin pan? One day I would love to have an entire kitchen designed around using copper pans. (And while we're dreaming, let's throw in that $3000 refrigerator I found a few years ago, with embossed copper leaves on the front).

Something beautiful for the pumpkin pie...

And a cool new way to do the mashed potatoes - with a potato ricer!

Finish up the preparations by decorating with this pretty Thanksgiving tablecloth:

I'm coveting these to drink my hot chocolate on Christmas morning:


In the end, I picked up the one thing I went in for: Turkey Brine. Scrumptious! Bring on Thanksgiving.

1 comment:

Lorie said...

I think that store is Declan's own personal heaven. He, too, would buy it all up. If only...