Thursday, November 26, 2009

Thanksgiving

Ah.... Thanksgiving. The one day of the year that the gratitude journal is just begging for an entry. So I rounded up a few of my favorite quotes.

"An ungrateful man is like a hog under a tree eating acorns, but never looking up to see where they come from.” -Timothy Dexter

“A grateful heart is a beginning of greatness.” -James E. Faust

"Gratitude is not only the greatest of virtues, but the parent of all the others." -Marcus Tullius Cicero


"As we express our gratitude, we must never forget that the highest appreciation is not to utter words, but to live by them." -John F. Kennedy

"Feeling gratitude and not expressing it is like wrapping a present and not giving it."-William Arther Ward


"I am thankful for laughter, except when milk comes out of my nose." -Woody Allen


I'm thankful for all my blessings, for all my trials, for all my friends, all my family, especially for my husband and daughter, and the opportunity to reflect on something I am grateful for every day.

What are you thankful for?

No comments: