Saturday, October 24, 2009

Cupcakes

I had the opportunity to host a baby shower for a sweet girl who used to live in our ward. She just lives in Nicholasville now, but it was a good chance for her to catch up with old friends.

I decided on a cupcake theme - and it was a perfect chance to try out my new giant cupcake pan!

Prepped and ready to go:

Right out of the oven:

And the finished masterpiece:

A few of the other treats I worked on: pink vanilla cupcakes with cherry filling, cupcake pops (with red velvet cake), double chocolate cupcakes, and the newly christened "belly button" cookies. (Rachael was watching me make the indents for these cookies and said, "Are those belly button cookies?" They are now!)

And the finished table...

2 comments:

The Hicks of Kentucky said...

I LOVED that big cupcake!! It was awesome! I have to totally buy one of those large cupcake pans!! and the other food you made was amazing too. The few cake lollipops I took home I have been very protective over, which is not normal for me with food. But I just can't help it, I love them so much I want them only for myself! lol. Thanks again for throwing the shower! You're awesome!

Rochelle said...

Gorgeous! Too good to eat..almost, right?!