Monday, April 20, 2009

Little Old Ladies and Superheroes

This morning Rachael, Alex and I were playing flip-see-do and bonk-a-bonk with the coasters again (this involves flipping the coasters, which are pretend pancakes, with pancake turners). Alex said something about being two years old. I leaned over and told him conspiratorially that Rachael was four, and that makes her an old lady.

Rachael piped up and said, "No, I'm a little old lady."

So there.



This afternoon we were watching 'Last Cake Standing,' which I DVR'd last night. (How did I ever watch TV without the DVR?) They were building Superhero cakes.

Rachael tied on her pink princess blanket and has been running around the house shouting "Super powers!" As near as I can tell she is a Princess Super Hero. What that means, I'm still figuring out.

No comments: