Friday, January 23, 2009

Tagged

Sixteen Random Things

I got this tag from my cousin Maegan on Facebook, but moved it to my blog.

1. Although I was born in Utah, I claim to be from Colorado. I lived in Colorado for 25 years so I think it counts.
2. I didn't really want to move to Kentucky but I love it now that we are here.
3. I've never been a patient in a hospital. I have only ever been to the hospital to visit someone.
4. In 2007 we saw the Pacific Ocean, the Atlantic Ocean, the Gulf of Mexico, and Niagara Falls.
5. I have been to the top of Haleakala in Hawaii - twice.
6. I have 40 cousins, four siblings, two brothers-in-law, seven nephews and three nieces, but only one daughter.
7. My greatest wish for Rachael right now is that she would figure out why it's important to use the potty. All the time.
8. I realized sometime during high school that being a straight A student was overrated but still got a college degree in Chemistry.
9. I still don't know what I want to be when I grow up. If I grow up.
10. I named my dog Belle because she's a yellow lab. (Now she's a southern Belle, ha ha ha).
11. I love to bake. I love teaching Rachael how to bake. Think I'll make some cupcakes today.
12. I learned to drive when I was 15 but I didn't own my first car until after I was married.
13. When we were in college Ryan and I used to stay up all night cramming for finals, living on Diet Coke and M&Ms.
14. At some point during those all-nighters, one of us would look across the table and say, "Don't forget, these are the best years of our lives." And we would laugh hysterically.
15. I love photography. And my Canon DSLR.
16. Since Maegan tagged me, my #16 random thing is my suggestions for names for her baby: Monroe, Fillmore or Harrison for a boy, and Kennedy, Reagan or Tyler for a girl. [I should say here that in case you don't know Maegan, they name their kids after presidents.]

I tag Lorie, Amy, Jolayne, Jessie, and D'Ann.

Thanks Maegan!

1 comment:

Kelsey Bacon said...

#15... I love your DSLR too. I like very much what you have done with it on your blogs! It really adds a personal touch, using work that is your own! It's very good work!