Friday, January 27, 2012

10 things

10 physical abilities I am grateful for...

1 Walking.
Ryan and I have walked over 150 miles together since last August.  I have really enjoyed getting some time for just the two of us and exercising at the same time.


2 Swimming.
Still one of my favorite things to do.  It's a great way to tune out the world around you.

3 Typing.
How else would I keep in touch with loved ones, update Facebook on all my trivial details, and shop online?



4 Playing the piano.
It's like my own kind of therapy.

5 Stretching
Nothing feels quite like a great stretch first thing in the morning.


6 Skating
We all got skates for Christmas.  It's been fun to learn how to skate as a family.


 7 Braiding hair
A handy trick on days when I don't want to mess with a curling iron

8 Jumping Rope
A skill I can still manage.  Although not for as long as I could as a kid.

9 Filing
I don't know if that counts as a physical skill, but it's sure come in handy the last couple of weeks.


10 Hugging
Self explanatory.

No comments: