Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Learning from Lorie

Things I have learned from my amazing sister-in-law, Lorie:

- Lemon drops are yummy. Not only did she share that they are wonderful, but she posted the recipe as well. I love them. I can't wait to try them in chocolate and orange. And maybe cherry chip...

- Clean as you go. Not only did I make lemon drops but I made banana bread as well. Then I made potato salad and marinated some chicken for dinner. By cleaning as I went, the kitchen looked good when I was finished. I wish I was a lot better at that skill than I am.

- Home decorating is fun! We're getting ready to re-do Rachael's room and I totally want to fly her out here so she can help pick the colors and some chic accessories. Her boys' rooms turned out so cute. Alas, the budget does not allow for me to fly a personal decorator in, even if she's a relative. Maybe we can email.

Love you Lorie!

1 comment:

Lorie said...

Thanks, Kris! That's so sweet! I love you, too!

I'm dying (as I'm sure you can guess) to decorate a little girl's room - maybe I'll have to check into my frequent flyer miles. If not, I'd love to be your e-mail consultant!

And funny that you just made & posted about the Lemon Drops - Aunt Sheila just asked me to make them for a graduation party 'cuz they're so yummy!