Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Spring

I love that first day in the spring, when the grass is really starting to look greener, things are starting to bloom, the skies are blue, and the temperature is over 70 degrees. That day was today. When I was working full time, those days gave me spring fever in a bad way. Now I'm home to enjoy them, and it's definitely one of those perks of being home all the time.

Tonight we took advantage of the lovely evening and worked in the garden, getting it all cleaned up and ready to plant. Rachael spent all her time digging for worms. When she found them, she held them in her (gloved) hand for a few minutes, then buried them back in the dirt. We all smell like dirt and Ryan and I will probably be sore tomorrow, but it was fun.

Spring is definitely in the air!

No comments: